Changing Your Polaris Password
- Login to the Polaris system. Use your email address and your existing password, or the password that has been provided to you.
- Click the “Edit Profile” link that displays on your profile
- Your profile should display on the screen. Scroll down to where you see “Account Management” and “New Password” listed.
- Click the “Generate Password” button, and the system will provide you with a strong random password. You may accept this password, or type in one of your own.
- If the system thinks your password is weak, it will not prevent you from using it, but it will require you to confirm that you wish to use a weak password.
- Lastly, scroll to the bottom of the page and click the “Update Profile” button.