Once you have set a goal, tracking your progress along the way can make a big difference to your chances of achieving it. Tracking your progress using the tools and techniques outlined in this course will help you to stay motivated, accountable and on track for success.
“Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.”
– Tony Robbins
By the end of this course, you will understand the following:
- Why it is important to track your progress
- What a KPI is and how to use it
- How to make use of milestones and targets
- What kind of tools can help you track your progress
- How to find and work with an accountability partner
We know that different people like to learn in different ways. If you like to write notes as you work through a course, here’s a handy study guide (.PDF) for you, in printable or “fillable” form. Use the printable version if you would like to print out the study guide and write down your notes. Or, if you prefer to use a PDF reader you can take notes on your favorite handheld device using the “fillable” version.