This is the second course in a 2-course series on the topic of self-awareness. While the previous course focused on developing a foundational understanding of self-awareness–what self-awareness is and why it’s important–this course will focus more on strategies to help you gain more insight into who you are and the tools needed to put those insights to action.
By the end of this course, you will understand the following:
- Understanding the difficulties & potentials involved with increasing self-awareness
- Learning how others’ perspectives can be invaluable in learning about yourself
- Discovering the role of your body as a learning partner to guide you toward self-awareness
- Learning how increased self-awareness can support you in your career
- Begin practicing techniques for improving self-awareness
- Enrich your understanding of self through the DISC personality test
We know that different people like to learn in different ways. If you like to write notes as you work through a course, here’s a handy study guide (.PDF) for you, in printable or “fillable” form. Use the printable version if you would like to print out the study guide and write down your notes. Or, if you prefer to use a PDF reader, you can take notes on your favorite handheld device using the “fillable” version.
Improving Self Awareness Study Guide – Plain
Improving Self Awareness Study Guide -Fillable