In this course, you will learn about mediating conflict. After completing the course you will understand why it is important to mediate conflict, some of the different roots from which conflict can arise and some strategies and resources that can help you to mediate conflict.
By the end of this course, you will understand the following:
- Understand why it is important to mediate conflict
- Recognize common causes of workplace conflict and how to address them
- Learn a series of tips and tools to help in mediating conflict
- Learn several useful questions for mediating conflict
- Explore a collection of tools and resources for mediating conflict
We know that different people like to learn in different ways. If you like to write notes as you work through a course, here’s a handy study guide (.PDF) for you, in printable or “fillable” form. Use the printable version if you would like to print out the study guide and write down your notes. Or, if you prefer to use a PDF reader you can take notes on your favorite handheld device using the “fillable” version.