Effective virtual working is a skill that can be developed through an intentional practice of certain habits and behaviors. Working from home requires us to create our own structure, routine, working habits and systems. Rather than being inducted into an office environment where all this is in place, we are responsible for establishing effective working habits for ourselves. In this course, we will look at some of the most important habits and practices for successful virtual working.
By the end of this course, you will understand the following:
- Creating a routine and structure that supports your wellbeing
- Optimizing your mindset for successful remote working
- Protecting and structuring your time working from home
- Maintaining discipline and focus as a remote worker
- Communicating effectively with your virtual team
We know that different people like to learn in different ways. If you like to write notes as you work through a course, here’s a handy study guide (.PDF) for you, in printable or “fillable” form. Use the printable version if you would like to print out the study guide and write down your notes. Or, if you prefer to use a PDF reader you can take notes on your favorite handheld device using the “fillable” version.
Habits for Effective Virtual Working – Printable
Habits for Effective Virtual Working – Fillable PDF