There are so many ways to optimize your experience of using Gmail, from simply scheduling and sorting your emails to clever shortcuts and canned responses. We have covered some useful basic tools that Gmail has to offer as well as some more advanced apps and browser extensions to help you work smarter. Enjoy your new streamlined inbox and speedy email management processes!
Discussion questions are used by workgroups who are taking courses concurrently and want to engage in a conversation about the course content. The use of discussion questions is optional.
- What is your present experience of using Gmail like? How do you feel about your email inbox and the way that it works for you right now?
- After studying the course, which tools appeal to you the most and how do you think they will make your Gmail experience better?
- How do you feel about using or receiving Canned Responses? When do you think these would be appropriate or helpful to use?
- What are the challenges or obstacles to implementing these Gmail tips and tricks and what would you need to help overcome them?
- Are there settings or shortcuts within Gmail that you’ve discovered on your own that would be helpful to share with others? What are they?
Please take a moment to rate this course from 1 (low) to 10 (high) on the scale below.